Friday, December 16, 2011

La premiere fois



So excited to start a blog I claim mon premiere post as the first of many to come. I had the idea of starting a blog from time ago I even started it but never updated it or tried at least but this time let’s say it’s different ill try to make it my diary as I discover every day what the art/fashion world has to offer me. It’s kind of challenging to start a blog in the context I live in since the city isn’t so big and it’s kind of limited the artistic world in it, but I think it’s a challenge that totally worth it and why not say it will also help to explore more the local art scene. 
So let's begin!

Muy feliz de poder empezar mi blog, declaro esta la primera entrada de muchas por venir. Desde hace tiempo he tenido la idea de empezar mi blog y hasta lo hice pero nunca lo actualizaba o intentaba pero esta vez es diferente ya que hare de este blog una especie de diario en donde mostrare todo lo que el mundo de la moda y el arte tiene para ofrecerme. Es un poco difícil iniciar un blog en el contexto en que vico ya que es una ciudad pequeña donde la escena artística no es muy amplia sin embargo tiene mucho que ofrecer, el reto de ahondar en la moda  local es algo interesante y que estoy dispuesta a hacer.

No comments:

Post a Comment